HypFit, by My Nutrition Advisor
|Author:||Jake Shannon and Dr. John Fitzgerald|
|Publication Date:||Jan. 30, 2012|
|Product Type:||Digital Download (mp3)|
|File sizes:||8 files under 50MB each.|
|Download time:||Download time varies based on connection speed.|
Self Hypnosis Downloads for Weight Management
- MP3 format – allows you to play back with iTunes and store on any mobile device!
- 8 tracks with over 90 minutes of self-hypnosis listening time!
- Just find a place where you can relax uninterrupted for 15 minutes. Listen to each MP3 once or twice a day for about a week.
- EFFECTIVE, EASY, and AFFORDABLE weight loss. We help you change your mind, you get to sit back and watch it change your body.
Listen to the professional produced HypFit MP3s, find a place where you can relax uninterrupted for 20 minutes.
Listen to each MP3 once or twice a day for about a week and watch as the weight just melts away! EFFECTIVE, EASY, and AFFORDABLE weight loss. We help you change your mind, you get to sit back and watch it change your body.
Additionally, the Hypfit Weight Loss program features an original, state-of-the art soundtrack designed to leverage the recent journeys into the art of healing through sound.
The music takes your unconscious mind on a mesmerizing, relaxing journey, empowered by the ancient Solfeggio Frequencies. These are the same sound frequencies found in many Ancient Gregorian Chants.
Track 1: Introduction. 3 min, 3 sec
Track 2: Hypno Lap Band. 19 min, 10 sec
Track 3: Better Quality Calories. 14 min, 26 sec
Track 4: Exercise Habits. 14 min, 47 sec
Track 5: Deep Sleep and the Stress Desolver. 8 min, 34 sec
Track 6: Visualizing the Body you Want. 12 min, 48 sec
Track 7: Mental Toughness. 9 min, 38 sec
Track 8: Mental Weight Loss. 11 min, 2 sec
- Surveying the results of hypnosis combined with a sensible weight loss program proved that including hypnosis improved the effectiveness of the weight loss program by an AVERAGE OF 97% while being treated, and improved the effectiveness AFTER TREATMENT by a whopping 146%! (Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 1996).
- One study divided a group of sixty women into two groups; one group received hypnotherapy for weight loss and the other received no hypnotherapy. Suffice it to say that the group receiving hypnotherapy lost an average of 17lbs while the group that went without hypnotherapy only 1/2 pound on average! (Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 1986).
- In a different study that followed two different weight loss programs for 9 weeks, the group that received hypnotherapy was STILL getting results when the researchers followed up two-years later while the group that went without hypnotherapy had no further progress (Journal of Clinical Psychology, 1985)
- “Hypnosis can help. A growing body of research supports the ancient practice as an effective tool in the treatment of a variety of problems, from anxiety to chronic pain.” -Newsweek, 9/04
- “Studies show that people who combine diet and exercise with hypnosis lose more weight than they do with diet and exercise alone.” -Allure, 1/10
- “Hypnosis has gained credibility in the past five years because of research using the latest brain-imaging technology…. Studies show hypnosis can help treat a multitude of disorders…” -Business Week, 2/04
- “Hypnosis can actually help you lose weight.” Harvard Medical School psychotherapist Jean Fain. -Oprah Magazine, 8/04
- “The purpose of hypnosis as a therapeutic technique is to help you understand and gain more control over your behavior, emotions or physical well-being.” -The Mayo Clinic 12/03
- “It’s a tool that can help you change your eating behavior so that certain patterns become easier to undo or resist. Hypnosis isn’t an automatic route to weight loss, but it can make it easier to undo bad eating patterns.” -Shape Magazine, 7/05
- “With weight loss the evidence is conclusive…hypnosis does help people reduce.” -Smithsonian Magazine, 3/99
- “I should have done it years ago…It’s amazing I didn’t even want cigarettes any more.” Matt Damon describing his hypnosis experience to Jay Leno. -The Tonight Show, 12/04
- “[Hypnosis] can also be applied to improving study habits, stress reduction and raising self-esteem…If you are having difficulty controlling your appetite, sleeping or just need to relax, hypnosis might help you toward your goal.” -Forbes, 11/05
- “…today it’s considered a respected therapeutic tool, a well-established method of reaching the subconscious mind. Many patients have tried it and successfully cut back on smoking or overeating…” Connie Chung, Eye-to-Eye, 12/94
- “…hypnosis can help adult patients control other forms of pain, relieve gastrointestinal problems, stimulate weight loss, clear up skin problems, and accelerate the healing of bone fractures and surgical wounds.” -Consumer Reports, 1/05
About the Authors:
Jake Shannon is a highly sought after professional hypnotist. Jake is currently the Chairman of the Libertarian Party of Utah and host of the acclaimed Mental Self Defense Radio program. Previously, Jake worked professionally as a statistician for a marketing data cooperative and as a quantitative analyst for mortgage and investment banking firms. Mr. Shannon earned his M.Sc. in Financial Engineering designation from Golden Gate University and his B.A. in English from the University of Colorado, Boulder. Jake is also a respected grappling coach and inventor of the popular fitness tool, the Macebell. He currently lives in Salt Lake City with his wife and three children.
Jake began his study of hypnosis as a teenager while fighting cancer when his oncologist recommended he look into hypnosis to help mitigate the pain associate with chemotherapy and radiation treatments. Now twenty years later, Jake currently serves as the Chairman of the Libertarian Party of Utah and in 2010 he campaigned as the Libertarian candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives in Utah’s Third Congressional District. He is the author of ‘Anomaly: Revolutionary Knowledge in Everyday Life’, ‘TEA-O-CONNED: The Hijacking of Liberty in America’, ‘Say Uncle! Catch-As-Catch-Can Wrestling & Roots of Ultimate Fighting, Pro-Wrestling, and Modern Grappling’, and ‘The Hypnotist: Healer, Head Hacker, & Headliner’.
Most recently, Jake is the host of Mental Self-Defense Radio on KTKK, the third oldest talk radio station in the nation, in Salt Lake City, Utah. His prescient insights and wide ranging perspective have been educated by his eclectic professional and personal experiences as a cancer survivor, statistician, hypnotist, and longtime libertarian. Mr. Shannon is a regular guest on political talk radio across the country and travels widely both as a speaker and as a performing comedy hypnotist.
Dr. John Fitzgerald
Dr. John Fitzgerald, aka Blood Doc John has been one of the most successful doctors in the country since the mid 1990’s helping patients lose body fat. He has an impressive resume. Dr. Fitzgerald has helped over 5000 weight loss patients. He was a radio personality for several years on several stations. He has seen over 500 professional athletes. He helped UFC Hall of Famer Randy Couture and his wife at the time Kim Couture form a nutrition line called XCAP.tv
Dr. Fitzgerald is the cofounder of My Nutrition Advisor and has written all My Nutrition Advisor’s software programs using a FDA registered type 2 piece of medical equipment that provides “biological preference scans” for weight loss and athletic performance.
He has helped a large number of professional fighters lose weight for weigh-ins including many UFC fighters.
So how do other doctors learn to implement a weight loss program that actually works???
They come and listen to Dr. Fitzgerald lecture. He teaches other doctors and is a featured speaker at seminars for health care practitioners.